“Every language is a world. Without translation, we would inhabit parishes bordering on silence.” (George Steiner)
ABOUT ME and SERVICE AVAILABLE
Italian native speaker. Professional translator (Spanish VAT ID number)
English => Italian and Spanish => Italian
Translation – Italian Proofreading/editing – Subtitling
• Software, app, video game and Website localization
• Audiovisual translation (AVT): Subtitle (adaptation + time code) and Italian and Spanish transcription
• Technical translation: automotive, IT, mechanical, textile, nutrition and sports, user’s manual, tourism, gastronomy and social sciences (literature, religion, history, linguistic, erotism, music and arts).
MemoQ, MateCat, Omega, Alchemy CATALYST, Virtualsubsync/Aegisub/Subtitle Edit and Xbench
• Master in Audiovisual translation: localization, subtitling and dubbing (Univ. Cadiz, Spain)
• Master in Translation in new technologies. Localization of softwares and multimedia products (UIMP, Spain)
• M.A. in Foreign Languages and Literatures (Unv. degli Studi G. d’Annunzio, Italy)
• Course in Italian proofreading (Firstmaster, Italy)
• Course in Technical translation (ES-IT and EN-IT) (ISTRAD, Spain)
• “In progress” I am always available to learn more and improve my profession
- In-house translator for 4 years. (Field: automotive translation and corporate translation service)
- Since 2016 translator freelancer. Collaboration with translation agencies specialized in my field.
I offer you a proper and fluent translation. I can adapt the content to meet the linguistic, cultural, and technical requirements of a specific target market maintaining the spirit of the original text.
• Good academic background and a solid translation experience
• Applied language skills such as grammar, syntax, semantics, style and appropriate terminology
• Consistently delivered high quality translation services with exceptional accuracy
• Familiar with Italian subtitling/dubbing standards, HTML and character limits
• Very familiar with the cultural differences between the country or countries in which my source languages (Spanish and English) and my target language (Italian) are spoken.
• Self-motivation, organization and discipline to meet the deadline.
Passion for my job, language, travel, music, arts, sport and appreciation for diverse cultures
• ASETRAD (Asociación Española de Traductores, Correctores e Intérprete)
• SELM (Sociedad Española de Lenguas Modernas)
• ATRAE (Asociación de Traducción y Adaptación Audiovisual de España)
My genuine CV is ONLY AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Please see here for further information: http://www.translator-scammers.com/